Shearon Harris 3/25/14

Shearon Harris 3/25/14

Postby LTTrick » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 am

Harris on this last Tuesday. Great day on the water. Caught most of the fish on a trap. Managed to catch one on jig. 5 fish on the day for a total of 22.4. Biggest sack I have ever taken out of my boat. I am pretty junior at the game but still, that would have been good for one of you tournament guys. BOATS EVERYWHERE on this lake and even on a weekday. Gotta love catching a monster then having three boats come right up on you and fishing the exact area. My brother couldn't believe it but that is fishing in NC.

Best fish is below, 7 1/2. My brothers first 20 minutes using a baitcaster and he catches this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LTTrick

Re: Shearon Harris 3/25/14

Postby Rusty » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm

nice fish!!
There is NO substitute for time on the water!

Protect your Rod with The Rod Jimmy!
Rusty
Site Admin

Postby Richard » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:12 pm

Shut the front door !!! Man that's a nice fish, we just have to be the better man when it comes to guys rolling up on the spot your fishing. Easier said than done but you never know how crazy that other person could be, just not worth it. On that note isn't it best to give a guy 50 yards when your out in a boat cause when I get my bass rig I want to be considerate of other anglers.

Thanks
Richard

Postby LTTrick » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 am

Yes, I would agree 50 yards. Sometimes it is hard I think to determine what exactly is 50 yards so this is the way I look at it. Take the lure you could cast the farthest and the rod that would get it out there with (not saying to actually do it) and if you could hit another boat on that potential cast, then that is too close.
LTTrick

Return to Raleigh Durham Lakes