Lake Murray Dec. 10-12 2014

Lake Murray Dec. 10-12 2014

Postby Harold » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Lee Ramsey and I spent 3 days fishing Murray this week and had a blast. Wednesday we caught stripers until lunchtime and then the action slowed down some. We caught around 12 very nice stripers. Thursday we couldn't get the stripers to cooperate so we did some largemouth fishing. Later in the afternoon we did get on a school of fish that had largemouth and stripers combined. We caught around 20 total. Friday started out really slow with only Lee catching one nice largemouth. Around 3pm we were able to get on a good school of stripers and I got to wear them out. We probably had 12 to 15 Friday. It was a lot of fun and some good fellowship with my friend Lee. Already trying to make plans to go back. Here are a few pics.

Good Fishin'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Harold

Re: Lake Murray Dec. 10-12 2014

Postby lwhinson » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Nice fish! Should be good this week with the warmer days.
lwhinson

Postby jerry » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Was most of your action on schooling fish. What area of the lake. Tell Lee he has the right hat and we will get them next year.
jerry

Postby Harold » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Mid part of the lake back into Little Saluda. They were schooling in shallow water. Right hat just failed to show up this year.
Harold

Return to Saluda River Chain