SC DNR

SC DNR

Postby bhi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm

fished the SC DNR second annual high school tournament on lake murray saturday. Broome High sent 3 teams of 2 to represent in our first attempt at state title. 79 teams fished representing i think 29 schools. first place award for the 2 man team went to Austin Maynor, and Devin Fuller with a sack of 5 weighing 15.08
second place 2 man team went to Jason Fletcher and Hunter Buice bringing in a sack of 14.73, hunter also caught the 3rd largest fish at 4.48 and the largest on the Broome squad.
Broome took home 1st place team honors with a whopping combined weight from our 3 boats of 35.06 lbs, Dorman high placed second with 27 lbs and third was 26 lbs.
pleasure spending this weekend on the water with these fine young men and great ambassadors for the sport of fishing, guys if you have some spare time check with the local schools see if you can help a teen become a fisherman. i promise he will not be the only one that benefits from the relationship and getting to mentor the next generation.

espically proud of my son Hunter Buice great effort from a great young man. very proud he calls me dad.
bhi

Re: SC DNR

Postby Rusty » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 pm

congrats!! i wish they had fishing when i was in school
There is NO substitute for time on the water!

Protect your Rod with The Rod Jimmy!
Rusty
Site Admin

Return to Saluda River Chain